May 29, 2017

13 Weeks

How Far Along: 13 weeks + 2 days
Symptoms: the nausea and food aversions aren't as bad anymore but will still randomly hit. evenings tend to be the worst. I'm still lacking energy and feel lazy all the time. our bed is my favourite place to be as soon as Caius is down for the night. I'm a very lame wife as of lately...
Gender: we won't be finding out the gender because we will be having an elective c-section for the sake of my health and to avoid preeclampsia complications so we will know the date & time baby will be delivered and keep the gender a surprise!
Sleep: sleep has improved but lately I wish that any moment I have, I could be laying in bed or taking a nap
Looking Forward To: the 14 week checkup next week with my OBGYN and hearing a heartbeat
Cravings: none so far
Recently Purchased: an official big boy bed for Caius. he's doing great with his toddler-crib conversion bed but I just felt it was time to get a real bed for him. daddy still has to build it and we need to purchase a twin mattress for it. baby probably won't be getting anything new until he or she arrive. if it's a he, we're set and if it's a girl, bring on the new clothes! I did purchase a dock-a-tot in between trying to get pregnant so that's something new & exciting we'll get to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment