May 24, 2017

9 Weeks {April 30th}

this pregnancy has been kicking my butt. feeling nauseous all day long, very tired, no energy food aversions, getting really hungry but then when I start to eat I feel sick. I didn't have any of these symptoms with Caius. I only got sick while taking the prenatal vitamin first thing in the morning, changed that and I was good. I feel like a super lame wife and mom as of lately. hoping this junky phase goes away quickly. we've had 3 ultrasounds since I found out I was pregnant. the first was to go and confirm dates since my cycles varied. we weren't able to see much {obviously it was very early}. I experienced some spotting shortly after the ultrasound and panicked that something was wrong so I went in again and saw everything was okay and there was a very low heartbeat. doctor wanted to do a followup to make sure that heartbeat went up and it did, to a 165bpm and still a December 2nd due date!

How Far Along: 9 weeks & 2 days
Symptoms: nausea, dislike for most food & eating, tired, SORE sore boobs at the end of the day.. the whole shebang
Sleep: super tired, asleep before 9:30pm and waking once or twice during the night
Best Moment This Week: seeing a healthy strong heartbeat at the ultrasound appointment
Worst Moment This Week: feeling so darn junky all the time

Queasy or Sick: 100%
Looking Forward To: making our announcement soon

No comments:

Post a Comment